Vitamin B12 Deficiency Urine Home Test Kit | Methylmalonic Acid (MMA)
Vitamin B12 Deficiency Urine Home Test Kit | Methylmalonic Acid (MMA) by TestCountry at Nutrisi Diet. MPN: B12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Vitamin B12 deficiencies can cause fatigue, poor concentration and a myriad of other symptoms. When the body is deficient in Vitamin B12, a chemical
What is Vitamin B12?
Also known as cobalamin, Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble compound that contributes to normal brain and central nervous system function. Red blood cell production can be stalled if the body detects a lack of Vitamin B12, leading to anemia and other disorders. A Vitamin B12 deficiency may cause irreversible immune damage if not detected early.
Disorders Associated With A Vitamin B12 Deficiency:
- Pernicious Anemia (Difficulty Absorbing B12)
- Atrophic Gastritis (Thinned Stomach Lining)
- Small Intestine Irregularities
- Immune System Disorders
- Veganism or Poor Diet
- Weakness, Tiredness, Lightheadedness
- Heart Palpitations and/or Shortness of Breath
- Digestive/Bowel Problems
- Vision Impairment
- Depression, Memory Loss, Behavioral Changes
Since it is not naturally produced by the human body, Vitamin B12 is obtained through animal food sources, like meat, dairy and eggs. Adopting a vegan lifestyle can diminish bloodstream levels of B12 if not supplemented through foods like fortified cereals, nut milks and nutritional yeast.
Symptoms of A Vitamin B12 Deficiency May Include:
Features & Highlights
- Test for Vitamin B12 Deficiency in the Safety and Privacy of Home
- For Early Prevention of Anemia, Hemophilia and B12-Related Disorders
- Quick Turnaround Time of 5-7 Business Days
- No Lab Fees, However Additional Postage is Required
- Due to State Law, We Can Not Ship This Test to NY State